Monday, September 14, 2026

Aishling the Airstream Update No. 79

 
East Harbor State Park
Marblehead, Ohio
Here's #AishlingtheAirstream 
all set up for the week - 
 
It rained during the week - and THAT was a muddy mess before it was all said and done - but I was happy to have our rug out there to keep me from sinking in it all. ha. 
Another Solo Camp for me - Craig was with me before his Men-Only fishing trip started and I was so happy we could share the bike trail together! 
 
Riding around to the lake each day 
[several times /day]
is one of my favorite things about this state park - 
Sunrise is beautiful on Lake Erie - but I'll admit, I was a bit lazy this week* and didn't get up early every day like I've done in the past...
Still, it's always a sweet moment of praise for another day...
for health and safety... and for this life we get to live - 
 
*I've had this cRaZy cough for a while now, so instead, I enjoyed stitching a bit while sitting out in the coolness of perfect Ohio weather...
 
And some of the best parts of the week were seeing our boys together... 
They were able to sneak away for a couple of moments to bring me leftovers [ha]
 
And join in a quick photo shoot at the Light House. 
Love my guys!
East Harbor State Park
is great - they have accommodations for every type of camper -
LOVE that Craig always gets me one of the few FHU sites so I never went to the bath house...although they are okay too. 
We'll definitely be back.

No comments: