Thursday, August 20, 2026

Forty-three years -

and I tip my hat
To the Keeper of the stars

He sure knew what He was doin'
When He joined these two hearts
 
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the Keeper of the stars!!
...because
It was no accident
 Me finding you 
 Someone had a hand in it
 Long before we ever knew
 Now I just can't believe
 You're in my life
 Heaven's smilin' down on me
As I look at you tonight
So I tip my hat
To the keeper of the stars

He sure knew what He was doin'
When He joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
 
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars!!
Happy Anniversary Baby! 
 
 
The classic 90s country hit "The Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd - 
 Songwriters: Dickey Lee / Karen Ruth Staley / Danny Mayo

No comments: