Monday, September 23, 2024

Aishling the Airstream Update No. 022

 Rock Island State Park 
Tennessee
One of our favorite places! 
The park is gorgeous with lakes, hiking trails... and 
these beautiful falls!
We were there with our Music City Airstream Group -
Yes, we're a crazy group.
And yes, I so ENJOY being with thee people!
 
We co-hosted this over-the-top Oktoberfest Rally
AND HAD A BLAST.
The pavilion was PERFECTION.
Side Note: It was my first time to kinda sorta decorate 
#AishlingtheAirstream for fall. 
And you may remember my self-imposed rule that all decor
[other than the flamingo basket] MUST fit into this tiny cooler. 
But okay -- I added a tree - 
and also mums for this weekend. Ha.
This photo is of most everyone camping with us that weekend.
Such a great group of folks!
We ate lots [AND LOTS] of German food [THAT BREAD.]
And played some silly games
[as well as some serious flamingo dominoes!]
 
And just generally enjoyed being together.
[The weather was perfect.]

It was also their officer installation meeting - so it was sweet to welcome each on into their new leadership role. [Some not pictured.] Music City Airstream continues to be in great hands!
I also grabbed a photo of all those wearing blue berets - ah-la Wally Byum.
So fun. 
We're already looking forward to seeing them again soon!
Rock Island State Park - 
[I think I've reviewed them in the past -]
Clean enough bathrooms, mostly level pads. Good internet,
Beautiful area. Not too far from McMinnville [I think.]
We'd definitely go back again.

No comments: