Friday, July 29, 2022

My favorite verse:

 "Peace I leave with you, My [perfect] peace I give to you... not as the world gives...Do not let your heart be troubled or afraid. - Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge. My peace is the legacy I leave you." John 14:27
I paineted a simple peace sign with flowers for my art page
as I continued into week 6 of Illustrated Faith's Truth Camp - a study of John.
The intro was my usual stuff from the kit, including the weekly 'badge' or patch... and a photo of our camper placed on the devotional cover...
The fold-out opens up to my answers to the devotional questions...
with a few more things from the kit or my stash... 
I'm really enjoying thee devotionals, designed to be used weekly... I'm spreading mine out a bit further becasue I want it to last all summer!
 
 

No comments: