Monday, July 25, 2022

 



* We're planning / revising our itinerary for Maine at the end of the month and hoping to see a real-live PUFFIN!!
* I've been watching Hallmark movies and listening to podcasts while I walk on the ole treadmill...and I'm more than ready to move on from Christmas in July  -
*Our cats have declared this the "cat days of summer" and are sleeping in past 8 o'clock.  What's up with that?
* Loving tomato and bacon sandwiches right now! AND CANTALOUPE!!
* Surprisingly, at some point this week, my body started 'asking' for the walk...but it's still not fun.
* Enjoyed a day with Craig's mother over in The Shoals...
* And a fun evening doing the layout class at Nicole's scrapbook place -
* And a walk through our local botanical gardens during the early open hour for members...still, it was 80* at 8 a.m. #summerinthesouth
* Relaxed with a much-needed mani/pedi
* And had fun playing with a photo app... my hair is not multicolor -

No comments: