Thursday, November 29, 2018

I wanted to share

some planning goodies for you... 
I'm not not tech savvy enough to give you a pdf,
but you can copy and paste these photos and print on the computer to use.. ha.
I've gotta say, I kind of love them.
And as a character in a recent book said,
 "The key to relaxation is planning."
(Susanne in The Christmas Sisters, by Sarah Morgan)
After printing and folding, trim the edge off one edge
and punch holes in the other...
This is a general one to plan for decorating or events at your house...
This is the one I'm using for each event I'm involved with...
I've actually printed this one for each (family) event we'll be involved with - 
It helps me keep things separate in my mind. Ha.
We'll talk about it more in a minute...
I'm using this one as a general overview of the season... 
Listing events we hope / must to attend and notes regarding special outfits, 
meals, goodies, gifts, etc. I might need to take...
I love that it folds and fits right in my planner after I punch the holes...
and maybe add a bit of Washi tape too...lol.
This is how I use them...
(and yes, I'm sharing two pages because, hey, 
I'm ocd enough to need to re-do one when things change --)
Looks like it's going to be a stormy day for the upcoming wreath party and we don't have a huge house, so I'm adjusting the plans to make it work.
 (I hope. Ha.)
 
In using it, I obviously write out plans for the meal 
with the shopping list to the right  (when the page is opened up.)
I used a bit of space at the bottom to list needed serving supplies...
Again, listing those things I need to purchase on the shopping page...
But here's what I love most...
Having this space inside to write
ALL THE NOTES 
Things like cleaning lists, decorating ideas, invitation lists (and those who replied / plan to attend), and set up ideas... gathering of extra gloves, clippers, etc...
(You can see this was originally planned for our patio area,
but I've got to have a second plan -- for indoors -- since we live in the south 
AND WE CAN HAVE TORNADOES IN DECEMBER.
Hopefully not, but a girl's gotta plan...
So. Print them, use them to your little heart's desire... tag me if you want... @JudyinHuntsvilleAL
And Merry Christmas planning to all!!
#stillhopingforanoutdoorparty









No comments: