Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Let's go back to Harbor Pointe!


Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Just Let Go (Harbor Pointe #2)Courtney Walsh paints such a vivid picture of Harbor Pointe that I want to go visit. And not just for the beautiful landscape - but becasue the people there are God-loving people who are willing to step up and do help others, even when they may not want it or understand they need it. Such is the case with both of the main characters in the book who are on a quest to follow their dreams. Courtney's characters are not perfect and come to the story carrying their own baggage from life events [and don't we all have some?] But through the help of others and guidance from God they come to see that they must let go of some things if they want to move forward to the good things awaiting them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love how Courtney Walsh weaves a relationship with God into her stories. Her characters are not perfect, but they grow and learn from each other as God weaves their stories. A great book! I honestly read it in tow days becasue I just couldn't put it down - You'll not be disappointed - 
Note: I was given a free e-copy of this book prior to it's release.
All opinions are my own - 



View all my reviews

No comments: