Monday, May 28, 2018

Right Here

Right Now - 
I'm all out of sorts since we've been traveling 
SO MUCH MORE THAN USUAL this month - 
It was nice to come home and see all the early summer flowers in bloom! 
[The overgrown grass due to all the rain, not so much - lol]
I love primroses! 
And I love that I have them in my garden!

And this pink hydrangea!
Wow!

So funny that it grows in the same bed as this blue one - 
And y'all know I love the tiger lilies that are some heirloom plants 
from the home my mama grew up in - 
[That creeping charlie is getting a little too aggressive though - ha.]

Caught this little guy 
WITH MY CELL PHONE.
[Heavily edited, but still...]
Emma came along for her 1st camping trip in #LottieScotty...
She's gained a pound or so and her little vest is a bit tight...
But we managed...
And lastly, loved seeing the love for the USA exhibited this weekend. 
SO THANKFUL for those who defend the flag.
That's it - 
Right Here. Right Now. 
A few days late if you're keeping up with my schedule... ha. 
But I'm doing what I can - lol.
It's back to the real world now....

No comments: