Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I've reached the half-way

mark with the 100 Day Challenge!
 Here's some from the last week or so...
Didn't have time to stop by a favorite from our college days... but loved seeing the roadside flowers as we traveled.
 
 Last year during Art Journal Summer School we were encouraged to 
add maps of the places we visit...
I love it!
 I also like to include quotes that are meaningful to me...
This one, somehow, has really helped my anxiety through the years...
 ... and my take on iconic signs...
 ...Things that show what I'm up to...
And things that inspire me from the interwebs...
 [Inspired by Heidi Swapp.]
 I woke up one morning thinking I needed to weave some papers... 
then the next morning knowing I needed to do a pineapple ... 
Do you do this too?
 More inspired by Deb Weird art..
We're tourists!
Also a nod to the Royal wedding -
[Do you see it?]
 More maps for our traveling day.
 And a napkin from the plane...
Back at home I was thrilled to see how lovely 
the oak leaf hydrangea looked out front!
So I did my best to capture it in my art journal.
 And lastly , we ended the week with #LottieScotty at a Serro Scotty camping event...
Honestly, I'll probably go back and add a little more to these two pages. 
Maybe a few fireflies... or a moon and stars...
We'll see - 
But that's it for now.
Hope you're coming along nicely with your take on the 100 Day Challenge!
I love seeing what everyone's doing!

No comments: