Wednesday, April 25, 2018

So this is

THE EASTER CAKE
I have a memory of eating this at my Mama M's house
[and I think a few others might remember too - ]
The quick run-down on how I make it:
Cake mix
[usually two boxes, mixed and divided] 
Plus food coloring .
There you have it. 
[You can see that I use disposable pans, bc I don't have four pans that are the same size, and I'm too impatient to bake a couple at a time. Ha.] 
But these past few years I've actually made this in cupcake size - same principle. I scoop up a little of each color and put in the baking pan. They turn out a little tye-dye-y [lol.]
But are just as tasty and SO MUCH easier to give away.
[Love my cup cake carrier there on the bottom!]
Frosting? I usually use the chocolate from a can...
with or  without the coffee added -
I could eat it straight from the bowl...
hhmmpphh
It's dangerous...
But delicious...

No comments: