Tuesday, January 16, 2018

FINALLY. We have a

little snow 'round these parts - 
Here in Alabama it's just very hard to predict 
what might REALLY happen when snow is in the forecast... 
And y'all know I'd much rather be safe than sorry -- 
or stuck on the road somewhere...
 But I also kinda hate to use my leave if it's not going to get bad... 
So for the past couple of work days I've been in the office,
watching the flurries out someone else's window...
Until - finally...
It was announced that our office was closing - yippee! 
It was pretty icy on the windows!
 Our mandatory snowy photo before heading in where it's warm!
Of course my sweetheart had to gather some up for a bowl of snowcream! 
[Always makes me think of my mama -] 
I'm good to enjoy it from the windows...
But am hoping for more as the day goes on...
Stay warm my friends!







No comments: