Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I think I've shared

how much I'm enjoying Goodreads!
I used to try and keep a list of books in my calendar
[it's called a planner now -]
that I'd read or want to read...
and y'all know.
Life can get busy,  so it wasn't always up yo date. 

And there are times when I read A LOT ...
And, times when I read less...
But I'm loving that Goodreads is keeping track for me!
(And will send me a note
when one of my 'want to read' books is on sale!)
You can see from the books I read in December that my choices are all over the place... and most of the books I read are given four or five stars, because, if I'm being completely honest, I don't waste my time on it if I don't think it's good.
My goal for 2017 was 30 books...
Since I've read 40+,
I'm thinking I may set my 2018 goal for 48!
Would love to know some of your favorites,
what you're reading or hoping to read!

No comments: