Monday, December 18, 2017

Here's another

quick update of my December album...
 Loving our little tree in our bedroom...
I think the KittyLou  enjoys it too...
And, brrrrrr...
It was cold for the boat parade...
 Well, these are all out of order...
And the way I'm uploading prevents me setting it straight....
We got a start on decorating  #LottieScotty this past weekend....
 Also enjoyed seeing
 Mark Lowry in concert..
 After we spent the morning cleaning windows...
 Thursday evening we enjoyed The Beasley Brother's concert...
And... still loving our wooden Christmas tree...
 Our tree at night...
Plus I was out at midnight to see the meteors...
[Not my photo.]
 Sick day with the critters.
And... I love [LOVE] my Frosty!
 Sunday was busy with church duties most of the morning, an adventure that afternoon, dinner with friends before one our favorite musical events of the season: Winterlude, with four pianos!
Office decide, plus boat parade... 
And faith art day...
Still keeping it simple...
Trying to focus on the 
reason for the season.

No comments: