Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Lottie Scotty Update No. 003-2017

 
Call us crazy, but we actually took the awning to the store 
with us so we could match the correct color.
 We got the correct paint color -Seaside [gloss] and fabric too!
It's just spread out over the cushions in top photo [I've still got to get busy sewing on them!!] 
The plan is to have the top and one side solid and the bottom and one side patterned - that way we can mix and match --  I have enough to do the cushions on the top bunk as well - but have been thinking I might want them to be dots... we'll see...
We also picked up the 'family' pillow [all from WalMart.] I'd already picked up the button pillow at Big Lots a few months ago - 
Speaking of that - here's a reminder of some of the things we'd already picked up for Lottie -
Altho, I think we're going to lose the yellow and let the overall color scheme be WHITE, with reds and aquas and a little bright green. 
We plan to use this enamel table top as our counter. We'll have a red fridge and microwave too... I think it will really 'pop' against the white walls...
The decorating is the fun part [even if it is a lot of work to pull it all together,] but we have to get some of the not so fun stuff done before I can start the painting, etc. 
But I love SEEING how it all might work eventually. 

No comments: