Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Well... I have very little photos to share

with you today ...
But I do want to share a few things happenin' 'round the house this past month - 
First of all - I got ALL the Christmas stuff in the attic.
Go me.
Craig has replaced our faucet in the upstairs bath [SO not his thing] and it's amazing how much difference the little things make.  
Oh. And my shower head
It's a joy to shower again - my old one would barley dribble any hot water at all - so odd, because it would let the cold run - lol...
Who knows?!
He's also cleaned out his office a bit, and in my effort to live simply this year, I've cleaned out a couple of cupboards in the kitchen, have another stack of clothes ready to go to Goodwill, and have pulled out some crafty tools to put on an on-line yard sale.
[I didn't get much interest, so watch them here and there soon!]
I've also cleaned up my crafty space, although if you looked at it you'd think it still needed a good cleaning...ha.
Oh. And we changed the light in the stairway
Yes. 
We did.
 
 And we also changed the bulbs in the light over the kitchen table 
[but to be fair, it has like five bulbs, so it was still giving us some light...] 
I love this light. It was originally over the dining area - very mid-century modern jetson-like. And I knew I could never throw it out so we [and in 'we' I mean Craig] moved it over the kitchen table.
It feels good to mark some things off the list!

What are y'all up to?
 [Do you have an on-going house list too?]
With a house, there's always something...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have been working on cutting down our Christmas stuff. Going through every box and trying to cut down. And yes, we always have an ongoing house list and I always have a huge to do list!