Monday, February 6, 2017

This weekend we met up

with our boys at the 'half-way' point for some good Mexican food and conversation. 
Sure wish our girls could have joined us too!
Afterwards the oldest had scoped out an outdoor shooting range that wasn't too far away so we headed over there to visit and play a bit.
 
[And yes. My anxiety was on high-alert.]
But everyone there was very safety conscious. 
It was fun.
It's been a long time since I've shot a gun and fully expected a good deal of kick-back that I remembered [I'm sure it has something to do with what you're shooting - and honestly - I have no idea what I shot...then or now.] 
I was pleasantly surprised to find these easy to shoot. 
I got to try a few different guns, and while my shot was not ACCURATE, it was close... 
I'm good with that. 
And I was thankful they brought along ear plugs!
 Mostly, I enjoyed being with my guys on this lovely winter day!
What did you do this weekend? 

No comments: