Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I'm slowly getting

all of the Christmas put away --- and by that I mean that it's all stacked up in the play room 
waiting for storage containers to go on sale. HA. 
I really need to do a complete inventory and re-pack things 
so that it's easier to get out each year....
In the meantime... I've pulled out my little Valentine box and have a put a few things out...
I think I'm getting back to my simple roots because half of it was in the box for Goodwill...
I love this little sign that I picked up for 70% off as a Saturday Sale at Michael's. 
It reminds me of our time in Vegas at the end of the summer... 
One light was taken out and another couple were loosened a bit 
so that it would appear a bit more tattered. 
It's hanging from my basic black frame with a white frame propped in front... the classic radio is still on the drop leaf table, as well as some of my favorite flowers for winter [white tulips] in a pottery vase we picked up in Gatlinburg on an anniversary trip a few years back...
I've got a little more Valentine decor out... 
but I"ll have to wait until the light is better to get good photos... 
But it really only takes a piece or two to change things up a bit!

No comments: