Friday, January 15, 2016

Okay. I'm going to be a little more intentional

in sharing some of my faith based art / Bible journaling throughout 2016 -
Here's some things  I've done during the past few weeks --
Have I shared this one already?
The first part [top] was done a year or so ago a during my monthly breakfast club... and then the bottom part was added during my classes with 
Shanna Noel of Illustrated Faith in New Orleans. 
This is part of my Grateful Journal that I did during November...
And these are sermon notes in my Bible from long ago that I went back and added an illustration and 'title' to [words from the Bill Gaither song: It is Finished.]
More recent sermon notes...
and more...
You can see that I often pull out a thought that is most meaningful to me...
And more often than not, a song comes to mind...
And one more of old sermon notes 
[remember, I bought this little wide margin Bible several years ago so I could put my notes right in my Bible instead of on the 'listening guide'...
I went back and highlighted a bit with water color and rub-on flowers...
There's really no RIGHT or WRONG way to Journal your faith -- 
It's more about spending time with the Lord as you let your creativity flow....

No comments: