Friday, January 29, 2016

I have some more faith based pages

to share...
 This first one is from sermon notes during the Christmas season and is placed on pages between the Old and New Testaments...
Tips: I take notes at church and work on the 'layout' of the piece afterwards. 
I don't like the way my brush lettering looks, so I print it on the computer and stick it under the page and trace, then paint or color in....
This one is drawn freestyle - inspired by a beautiful stamp that is available..
I used some of the words from the song, Mary Did You Know? by Mark Lowery. 
Old sermon notes that I re-visited with art...
And these last two were inspired by some of the beautiful faith art I'm seeing on 
the Bible Journaling facebook group.
[This one is notes from the Women of Faith conference I attended in November...]
I love to see what everyone does, but I don't want to use bulky materials [like stickers and other embellishments] in my Bible [I use those in my art journals, for sure!] so I try to create the LOOK of those things with water colors, colored pencils, and markers...
But, I use anything in my art journals!
 I hope this inspires you too!

No comments: