Friday, October 23, 2015

Faith Based Pages can be created

in many different ways...
Back in the day I was led to begin helping others include their faith on 
their scrapbook pages... 
 Then that evolved into putting my faith on my art and in my art journals -- 
and helping others see that they could do this too... 
 More recently, I've started using my creativity a bit more 
in my sermon notes and during my Bible Study times... 
 I usually take my Square Bible to church - I've had it for several years and 
bought it because it has extra wide margins for notes --  
But I'm loving this little Noteworthy Bible...
It's a New Testament so I'm looking forward to getting a larger [entire] Bible in the spring that has a blank page beside each page of scripture. 
 I usually start with a pencil sketch - and then if I'm using water color [like I did here] 
I paint then use a marker over it...
If I'm using colored pencils then I use the marker first and color over the top... 
It's a nice way for me to focus on the verse / thought that jumps out to me 
during my time in The Word...

No comments: