Monday, March 30, 2015

hmmmmmm.....

I think most of you know that 
I was in Wonderland for most of the weekend!
And there were THREE Queens of Heart – lol. 
 [Love how we all did our own version!]

Seriously – this is 
THE MOST FUN 
scrap booking weekend ever!
And all for a wonderful foundation –
Cystic Fibrosis
Tara, Rachael, Jill, Anna and helpers did a wonderful job filling the weekend with great things: Classes! Stuff your own Goodie Bags! Table contests! Door Prizes! Costume contests! Yummie Food! Layout contests! Silent Auction Items!
[We raised over $1500 on the Silent Auction alone!]
PLUS over 38 hours of cropping time to work on your own projects! 
I’ll be sharing a bit more of what I accomplished soon!
HUGE THANKS TO THE HILTON MEMPHIS FOR  GREAT ACCOMMODATIONS AND ALL THEY DID TO HELP US HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!! 
And MUCH thanks to my sponsors - I really did do A LOT of cropping!! 
As of Saturday night everyone had collected over $500 in sponsor money!
Thanks so much for supporting Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!

No comments: