- I had to be in a [due-process] hearing for three days this week - it finally ended at 10:30 Wednesday night...
- One of our cats passed on this week - we'll miss our little cafe' au lait and the way she licked out toes... she was such a sweet kitty -
- On Friday we helped Mom move into Morningside [assisted living.] And let me just say that even though it was her idea and we all agree that it is the best decision - it still drained me emotionally...
- So I came home and painted... and I was so weary that I put my pens in my brush water more than once... [I can say FOR SURE that the caps are water tight-]
- I believe we have to seek out little bits of happiness all around us so I have to share that I found the cutest lunchbox [tiffen] ever! Plenty of room for pasta, salad, and fruit - yum.
- I'm pretty sure we'll be dog owners before this time next week - lol.
- We spent two hours working in the 'back woods' - it needed a good clean-out and looks so much better; now if I can get the rose of sharon to spread around a bit!
- Hey, it's not everyday that you see a penguin shopping for swimsuits in Target -
- Craig spent some time on the water Sunday afternoon to give me time to relax and paint and get caught up on life... [he's just sweet like that] and
- Mom when back to the hospital yesterday...
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (51) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (6) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (306) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (145) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (167) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (68) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (37) scrapbook (126) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)