- Returning home from being out of town to find a [left] turn signal at the light three blocks from our house [yay!]
- Finding sunglasses in the bottom of a Kleenex box sitting on my desk after being convinced for six months they’d accidentally been thrown away.
- Vick’s Salve + two shots in the rump + 4 prescription drugs = one good night’s sleep.
- A husband who loves to shop.
- More Snow.
- Going to Hobby Lobby to buy ribbon from the two full isles that were there only a few weeks ago to find there were only SIX rolls left – I bought the last large bow.
- Prime Rib [salt-crusted via Southern Living recipe] – yum. Not salty at all.
- Celebrating our Savior’s birth and death and resurrection with fireworks synchronized to Joy to the World – awesome!
'round the house (99) Angst (2) art journal (48) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (3) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (300) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (315) faith based pages (138) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (8) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (162) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (67) right here right now (32) scrapbook (120) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Wow! A year of Ten on Tuesday posts – I’ve enjoyed how these posts help me look for the simple, good things in life; I plan to continue them into 2011 – For now, here’s some good things from this week -