Sunday, November 28, 2010



Thanks so much for all of your comments throughout the month!
It's so fun to share together and
I love hearing your thoughts on some of things I put out there.
I appreciate each of you taking the time to stop by and visit!

I've subscribed to two monthly kits now [and am still busy cleaning out from the stuff I've had for years!] and try as I might to use it all,I [still] have a bunch of stuff to give away!- and I'm really tired of seeing the OMG abbreviation everywhere [I try hard to make my mind read 'oh my goodness!] So am hoping that we might also come to think of it as a

'Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway!

I plan to randomly draw a name from the comments on this post and send that person a little bag of [old stuff] goodies that hopefully they can use [new to them and all, you know...]
- I've moved to the flat rate box so I can pack it FULL each month!

- To enter -just browse through the blog and leave a comment about
your favorite post from NOVEMBER.
Comments will close on December 5th at midnight [central.]
Note - beginning in January the OM[old stuff]G winner will be chosen randomly from comments on all posts throughout the month and announced on the OMGiveaway at the end of the month.
The Winner for October is:
MK from Alabama
- send your mailing address to me: Judy@faithbasedpages.com
and I'll get a little box of goodies out to you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like nov. 11 th. I loved the layout and the sentiment behind it. My husband served 26 years and anytime someone shows this type of appreciation it makes me smile.

Joyce Evans said...

comment above my Joyce Evans

Gloria L. said...

Anything you say from your heart is special, but I still love the Ten on Tuesday posts!

Scrappin' Sista said...

I love your blog in general. I can tell that your calling and election is sure. There is no doubt where you stand. That's why, I have something special for you over at my blog. Please stop by and pick it up. Be blessed.

Christel
onescrappinsista.blogspot.com