Thursday, November 25, 2010


I am thankful…

- for good jobs with flexible leave that helps us meet our needs [and wants,]

- for the best husband any woman could ever hope to have,

- for kitties that give us a rousing ‘hello!’ whenever we see them,

I am thankful..

- for good boys that have grown into awesome young men,

- that I grew up in a family where giving to others was normal and accepted,

- for flowers in bloom in late November,

I am thankful…

- for friends that share the good and the bad as we go through life together,

- for a comfortable house where kids feel welcome and do who knows WHAT after I go to bed,

- for bright yellow ‘rain’ trees that brighten my day,

I am thankful…

- for good health, awesome doctors, and all of the extraordinary advances in medical treatments in my lifetime, [and eye glasses too,]

- for sweet tea that has no calories,

- and little girls that can pretend to feed their birdies.

I am thankful.

1O come, let us sing for joy to the LORD,
Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.
2Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving,
Let us shout joyfully to Him
with psalms.
3For the LORD is a great God
And a great King
above all gods,
4In whose hand are the depths of the earth,
The peaks of the mountains are His also.
5The sea is His, for it was He who made it,
And His hands formed the dry land.
6Come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us
kneel before the LORD our Maker.
7For He is our God,
And
we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand…

-- Psalm 95

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, thanks for reminding us of all we have to be thankful for....it is easy to focus on the leaky roof in life and forget we should be grateful we HAVE a roof to leak in the first place....Be blessed.
Kim