- Well, my week started off with some dental work – so NOT fun when almost my entire face is numb for most of the day. But it had to be done [old cavities, ya know.] And Drew had his post surgery visit and all is well – now he’s looking forward to replacing the seats in his jeep [he couldn’t pick up the new seats until now.]
- Found some old friends on Facebook this week – it really is fun to catch up with people. [I think I’m addicted to it.]
- All of my boys enjoyed some time together in Auburn when Craig and Drew spent the night at Matt’s house before the first game. [Report is that it has a nice college guy vibe to it.] Much thanks to John and Holly for saving them a park at our old apartment. [I think we’ll miss that place more than they will – it was just too convenient!]
- And triple thanks to Craig for finding just the right GLIDER for us to use as the base for the piecrust pattern I love. [But THIS IS IT – no more gliders will be coming home to our house!]
- Sitting out under the trees is just soooo relaxing.
- Craig also shared a sweet moment with a little guy named Nathan when he gave him an extra AU hat and Nathan wanted to give him a hug & pray for him. They talked a bit about being a fan, & I think Craig made his day when he shared that the most important thing was to be a Jesus fan.
- I enjoyed a weekend of scrapbooking – It is just so wonderful to have a fun group of gals that get together monthly! I’ve had a sinus crud going on so I didn’t get a ton done – but it was fun to visit and catch up! I did 7 pages + finished up 4 I’d done earlier in the week for a DT call.
- My Bible Study Group gathered this week after having the summer off. We’ve decided to not do our own study this fall, but instead plan to attend a joint study led by our women’s group at church. There’s a worship time included that I’m looking forward to –
- Little Pauly is earning his keep! Our older cat brought it to him but he sure seemed to take a liking to it. So happy he’ll be taking part in the chipmunk extradition around here. [And happy that the older cat is beginning to accept him..]
- And finally, we enjoyed walking through the Dog Days Flea Market this weekend – we picked up a glass fruit juicer, a blue glass insulator, another fig tree [different kind] and a flour sifter for our hoosier cabinet – the only problem is that when we got home, we found that OUR hoosier cabinet [the one we’ve had for over 25 years] has one intact and workable. Soooo – let me know if you’re in need of one –lol. [The sifter, not the cabinet.]
'round the house (99) Angst (2) art journal (48) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (3) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (300) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (314) faith based pages (138) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (7) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (161) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (67) right here right now (32) scrapbook (120) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)