Monday, August 30, 2010

fbp Monthly challenge - August

Okay! Here's my take on the August Challenge, found HERE.
[And if you've looked in the slide show lately you'll notice that I've tweaked it a bit since it was posted there. I don't know, I just kept looking at it and thinking it needed a little something - more. Have you every done that with a completed layout?]
Not a great photo of the layout - but my camera batteries are being re-charged
and I don't have time to wait on them.
[photo of our nephew's son, taken by his mother- ]
I hope you enjoyed the challenge - would love to see your work,
just link here in the comments or send me an email!

1 comment:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

awesome layout will have to try one of your challenges. You inspire us to step out of the box!