Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Missing this boy – it’s been far too long since we’ve had time to just be with him.
  2. God is good. All the time.
  3. Submitting [scrapbook layouts] to other magazines – but it’s just so much work to keep track of the names of products used, then photograph, crop and format, not to mention the TIME it takes to actually send them in [and some must be sent one-at-a-time.]
  4. And in the end I’ve realized it’s just more frustrating than fun to me -
  5. I’m enjoying my new toy [thanks to the techno guys and savvy shoppers in my life.]!
  6. Knitting a bright green cap [it’s the yarn I have on hand…]
  7. Those who know me well know I live and breathe by my calendar and being organized sure is nice.
  8. Very busy work days [and travel] helps the time to fly by.
  9. Spring is on it’s way.
  10. And finally Happy – happy birthday to my little brother!

1 comment:

Patty Williams said...

Crocus ! Lucky you !

I do see my tulips poking their noses through the soil now. The crocus seem to have disappeared and I need to remember to replant some in the fall !