- Missing this boy – it’s been far too long since we’ve had time to just be with him.
- God is good. All the time.
- Submitting [scrapbook layouts] to other magazines – but it’s just so much work to keep track of the names of products used, then photograph, crop and format, not to mention the TIME it takes to actually send them in [and some must be sent one-at-a-time.]
- And in the end I’ve realized it’s just more frustrating than fun to me -
- I’m enjoying my new toy [thanks to the techno guys and savvy shoppers in my life.]!
- Knitting a bright green cap [it’s the yarn I have on hand…]
- Those who know me well know I live and breathe by my calendar and being organized sure is nice.
- Very busy work days [and travel] helps the time to fly by.
- Spring is on it’s way.
- And finally Happy – happy birthday to my little brother!
'round the house (106) Angst (2) art journal (59) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (14) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (309) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (327) faith based pages (150) Favorite Photo on Friday (135) He Speaks to Me (74) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (27) magic (13) mixed media (54) Monday Musings (176) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (73) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (76) right here right now (47) scrapbook (128) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)