Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Born to Be Wild - Faithbook Class

2 – “Naked with Candy” p. 69 – Be Uninhibited and Savor Sweet Opportunities! This is a free faithbook class based on the book, Born to be Wild [rediscover the freedom of fun] by Jill Baughan. We'd love to have you join in! , post a link to your work in our comments, and the top three participants will get a prize.

My take: This led me to think about…the summer of 2007 when, truth be told I couldn’t see a whole lot – on the surface of things – to revel in. While I could feel my Lord’s presence I wasn’t quite reveling as both my parents were so very ill and my dad passed away in the early fall [and other changes were happening in my life as well.] Afterwards, I took a day to sit alone – All. Day. Long. Out by our fire pit, alone with my Lord. And I found out what it means to be complete in Him. To truly celebrate Him – in the good and the bad. He is what makes me complete – and all I have to do is come into his presence.

No comments: