Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Scrap Space

There’s a little built in window seat behind my desk so I placed a mission style sofa table [used in our previous home] on top of that for shelving. It holds photo boxes with extra adhesive and recently purchased goodies, etc. On top is an old file holder from my very first office-mate that holds envelopes and card-making materials and additional bins with pieces of scrap paper, rub-ons and projects in progress… My little alcove is small so I use the walls as well – to the right is two bulletin boards [first used in the boys’ rooms before our move] with fun and inspirational things on them. There is also a couple of hooks for memorabilia that I have embellished with heritage photos, some framed works, and every day goodness that makes me happy. I also have a clear file holder [from Wal-Mart] hanging on the wall where I store favorite papers or layouts waiting to be put in their albums. Oh, and my craft apron I sewed up this past winter… more tomorrow...

No comments: