Friday, October 17, 2008

It is with reluctance that I make this announcement,

but I need to tell you that beginning in 2009, Faith Based Pages will no longer be shipping monthly kits. The website will continue to be open and we will have past kits available until they are sold out. We will still offer class kits as they are available , and may occasionally offer a special faith based kit as well.
I believe the Lord prepares our way and I’ve felt Him leading toward this for some time now. I feel confident that He has used these kits for His purpose and I’ve been privileged to see so many people exposed to the idea of putting faith on their pages. It’s been an honor to be a part of their ‘ah-ha’ moment that if faith is an important part of their lives then it should be included in their memory books as more than an event layout; instead, as a part of their day-to-day lives.
The Yahoo Group will continue to be up and running. I want to give a great big thank you to each of you who have been a part of this journey during the last three and half years! It’s been a joy and I look forward to a continued relationship as we share our faith based pages together. Let's see what exciting things God has for us -

No comments: