Saturday, August 6, 2022

#meandmyweek

 

* It's not all fun and games around here as I'm dealing with a toenail that's been bruised one too many times... ouch
* We got our new fridge this week and who knew it would take 4 [5??] hours to get it in... but after taking off THREE doors and our glass door, they got her done.
* Enjoyed seeing the crawdad movie with friends, masked of course bc covid is rampant in these parts*
* I finished up my Travelers Notebook from our trip and hope to share that on the ole blog soon -
* It's still hot as hades outside, but I managed to get my little area of lawn done...
* I'm feeling good... tested negative after Craig's positive test* on Thursday - he says it just feels like a sinus cold - and I'm thankful for that 🙃 
* Got some books to read for review - fun!
* and took some time for art journaling this week - always relaxing...
* oh, and loving this $4 shirt from the walmart...

No comments: