Monday, October 4, 2021

September Re-cap

Here's just a quick re-cap of September - 
It was good month, y'all.
We enjoyed having Matt and Junfeng home for a few weeks...
and having all of our kids together for dinner a couple of times...
as well as a little trip to the shooting range...
I'll participate a little, but usually sit and read a book...
 
We were happy to have time with Craig's mother for her birthday.  
WOW - that's a great birthday sundae!
[And fun cake!]
I went to an actual - in person- scrapbook crop
and had a blast.
Normal is good, y'all.
 
We've loved camping with the Music City Airstream group up in Tennessee and also with friends over at Honeycomb. Loving our little autumn set up for decorations.
Craig did a wonderful job refurbishing our coleman cooler. 
LOVE IT.
[I used the cricut to cut out the logo-]
We've loved being at home too!
And I've really enjoyed cooking on the blackstone.
Omgoodness - I should do an entire post on what all I'm cooking - lol - 
It's fun!
But mostly - 
It's soooo easy to clean up!
So that's it - a quick run down of our month...

No comments: