Thursday, June 20, 2019

Well. I'm nearing the end

of my 100 Day Project...
 
[You can google it - just a commitment to do 
something creative for 100 days straight.] 
The last couple of years it's overlapped with Art Journal Summer School, 
so I started a little earlier than most this year...
And y'all heard me say before that while I strive to be creative DAILY,
 sometimes that's just not going to happen 
so I give myself permission to catch up a bit when needed. 

Time with Art is always relaxing for me...
In the 100 Day Project I commit to art journaling for 100 days - 
Others might do something with stitches, or weaving, or scrapbooking...
 And my  journaling style is all over the place depending on time, things happening in my life, or inspiring things I see around me...
These are random pages to share with you today - 
Some I love, others just express the feelings of the day...
 As [mostly] always,with my art journals,
I used a notebook I had hanging out in my art room...
 And I use whatever supplies [and stuff]
 I have nearby to create... 
That might be anything on my art desk...
or in my little traveling art bag..
or just colored pencils I've tucked into a day bag... 
And lots of times it might include a favorite quote, scripture, or song... 
It's fun to me... 
I'm looking forward to Art Journal Summer School
and am actually contemplating purchasing a book with water color papers for it...
But it has a lot of mixed media teachers... so I'm not sure...lol...

No comments: