Friday, May 17, 2019

We've all seen those

memes on socail media...
[WHERE do these names come from?!]
Some cute, funny, or very touching...
I thought this one was great and wanted to use it in my Bible Journaling...
I printed it out and cut it to fit [I glued it front and back and taped it in as a flip out -]
Then I created a page based a on a verse I found for each element -- 
Water
I loved two verses I found and I couldn't help myself - 
 
I had to create two pages for this one!
Air
- Honestly, I'm not loving this girl... but it is what it is!
I love that HE is the breath of life!
Food
I am so not good at perspective in my drawing so this little loaf of bread
was erased multiple times before I was happy with it.
 Light
Y'all know I love fireflies!
Lightning Bugs to us in the south!
And here's the back of the tip-in -
It's the other half of the meme with the scripture references printed on the computer 
and taped on top...
Some of my favorite scriptures that show how Jesus meets all of our needs.
Science is right after all...

No comments: