Monday, April 15, 2019

Wow! What a

way to start off Holy Week - 
as we attended 
A Bicentennial Jubilee 
with 
The Huntsville Spiritual Chorale

 The Heritage Chorale got us started with this wonderful song 
Jesus is our Rock
 Y'all know we love some good music
and thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon of songs about our Lord - 
Everyone was great, but I was able to only get a few video clips...

 Just listen to these kids from A & M University sing!
Go Dogs!
[I'm a graduate, you know
- But I could never sing this well!]
 And the
The Huntsville Spiritual Chorale 
closed out the afternoon with this wonderful rendition of 
You Won't Find a Friend Like Jesus  - 
Truly.
As we look forward to Easter, my prayer for you
 is that you feel God's presence in your life. 
I am so thankful for the gift Christ gave us of eternal life 
when He so willingly died on the cross for our sins 
[mine and yours.]  
A gift that I'll never fully comprehend, but with faith accept,
and as a result have peace that cannot be described in this old world we live in - 
I hope you have that peace too - 


No comments: