Thursday, April 18, 2019

I want to be sure and

share some of these photos while I'm getting them off my phone - 
The other night we took the opportunity to walk through 
The Chinese Lanterns 
over at The Huntsville Botanical Gardens.
We got there just as it was getting dark -
 It was a beautiful spring night for a walk through the gardens...
So we got together with some friends for dinner then enjoyed visiting as we toured the lights - I know I have a photo like this of the guys,
But. Can. Not. Find. It.
 Of course, I didn't even THINK to bring the 'big' camera - 
So these are all cell phone pics...
But I've learned to touch the screen and adjust a bit 
to get a better 'night-time' photo -
All of the lanterns were all really beautiful...
but especially those beside water [loved the reflections!]
And the flamingoes!
How cool are they?!
The lanterns are cloth covered forms with lights inside - 
So delicate and wonderful - 
And the zebras running across the land?!
So, so fun!!
 And... and... and...
Around every corner of the path there was something else to catch our eyes - 
All beautifully bright in the night-time sky.
 We sure enjoyed the evening... 
and will have to get back over to see them 
in the light of day before they leave us -
Y'all should go check them out too!
[Warning: all the animals sound like the camels - ha.]
#HardwickAdventures

No comments: