Monday, October 15, 2018

Let's be honest...

I'm just not 'into' scrap booking like I once was --
Could be 
the over saturation of products?
that I don't have kids at home anymore?
that I'm loving playing with Art a bit more? or
that my regular scrapbook group is meeting less and less?
Maybe it's a combination of all of the above - 
Whatever - when I saw a weekend crop advertised for our city I wanted to support it 
[and I still have a ton of photos that can be put on the scrapbook page- ]
The 'theme' was super heroes - and y'all know 
I love a crazy dress-up party with like-minded, albeit new, friends!

And it's always fun to meet new friends who enjoy the same hobby as you do!
Since it was here in town I didn't stay overnight, but I did enjoy two full days of crafting...
And -- I completed 80 [EIGHTY!!] pages!
My secret?
LIMITED SUPPLIES.
I find that I can work much more quickly if I don't have a ton of choices.
And I only have a few printed photos left to use.
[Dare I say - caught up? - HA.]
Honestly, I don't think I've even printed any photos from 2018 yet...
With that said - I have made the decision to only print and scrap book travel photos from here on out. And, OKAY - holiday photos too, I'm sure.

This event was hosted by Debbie Galeano with 
ByYou Scrapbooking & Crafting Retreats.
So fun -
You should check her out!










jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

No comments: