Wednesday, August 29, 2018

SO FUN to get this book in the mail!



 I've followed Jessica Turner since her BK [before kids] days 
--- she was on our Design Team for a short time for our 
monthly faith based [scrapbooking] kit company back in the day ---
I've loved watching her grow into the mom she is today! 
I've also enjoyed seeing her work really hard to carve out her niche on social media as she encourages other working moms to be their best selves - 
And is available for speaking engagements too!
She would be such an encouragement to the women at your event!
 This is her second book and I know you'll love it as much as I do!
She gives practical tips on how working moms can be there for their kids and family, carve out times for themselves, and still get it all done without going completely crazy!
I received the audio version a few weeks back - and also a couple of copies from Jessica's team and the publisher. 
If you'd like to have a copy just comment on this post / fb post
and I'll choose someone to send it too - 
US residents only [sorry.]
ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

No comments: