Saturday, April 21, 2018

Soooo, some of you know

I've joined in with the 100 Day Challenge...
I've missed spending time in my art journal
so this gave me a reason to dig in 
and have something hold me accountable...
[inspired by a TV evening at home -  lol]
I got a hair cut on this day - 
[This is inspired by debweirsart on Instagram
-- so wacky and fun! I LOVE IT.]
And the rooster is inspired by art from Kiki Alexander, 
a vintage camping friend - the angel is from a song in church ...

I said on instagram / facebook that
 I'll probably not share every page I do becasue of privacy...
But you can see - 
Some pages are inspired by art I like - 
 Some are inspired by real life....
 and things currently going on...
 
And, keep in mind that my art journal is 
my place to play... and learn...and explore ideas... 
And record memories - 
[Where did THAT come from - lol]
So no judgement.
Please.
 Ha.

No comments: