Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Y'all know I've been organizing scrap book

pages this past month-
During that process I came across the pages I did from our Disney trip 
with Mk and her parents [ha] in early 2016 --
And I love this page - 
I may have actually bought the paper a few years back... 
because, hey, I love fireworks -
But sometimes it's hard to know how to use a paper with a bold pattern all over it... 
You know, you don't want to cover the pattern up completely...
And if you're like me, have a 12x12 page with only one photo is not the norm...
BUT!
When I saw this photo I knew it would be perfect.
We LOVED existing It's a Small World just as the fireworks were starting...
It was rainy and desolate in that part of the park [behind the castle]...
AND IT WAS LOUD!
AND COOL.
I loved it enough that I'm sure I'll seek out that little spot again!
[This would probably work well with a 5x7 photo as well...
And note that I placed a solid paper behind it -]

No comments: