Friday, January 26, 2018

Most of you know

I spent much of our snow day[s] cleaning up my art room - 
studio - office - 
whatever you want to call it...
And I sorted hundreds of scrapbook pages into their correct albums...
In the process I came across some favorite faith based pages
 I've done through the years and 
wanted to share some of these with you today -
Some are about what I believe about God -  
[This is an 8x10 print cut out into a silhouette -]
And others are scripture - 
Love this verse that perfectly describes what I was thinking 
while we were snowmobiling in Colorado a few years back - 
And this last one is actually a page that I put into a frame - 
[Picture taken at The Gulf during sunrise one morning - ]

We can express [and share] our faith in lots of differnet mediums - 
I've always thought, if God is a part of my life, then it's only natural that this relationship will come out on my scrapbook pages... and in my art...
How do you share your faith creatively?

No comments: