Monday, January 1, 2018

Many of you know that

I've been choosing a word, or thought, or scripture 
to focus on each year for the last few years... 
Well... ten years now, I guess...
 
Skipping one when I was still in the process of processing grief...
[because  it's always a process, isn't it?]
 Sooo.... this year my word is Trust - 
God has shown me over and over that He has a plan -
And I hold to that thought so much that a variation is my password at work so that I type it over and over in some form or fashion each day...
And lately, it just seems that some of the things I've been praying about 
are about to be answered... 
and then they're not... 
so I have to TRUST that His ways [and timing] are better than mine... 
I know He has a plan. 
And I'm looking forward to seeing how He works things out for  His glory -
 As in past years, I plan to share a thought about my one little word here on the blog wach month - 
These images will most likely come from the world wide web...
And I've also joined up with my friend, Bernice, and a couple of her friends to [art] journal my way through the year with my word. 
Sharing that here so that I will be held accountable to some degree - lol.
Happy New Year, y'all. 
[The art above was actually created a few years back - 
one of my favorite verses!]

No comments: