Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Y'all know I love fall!

 So here's a quick post of some thing around our house - 
Straight out of the camera - all wonky and whatever - so be gentle in your judgements - ha.
I bring my pumpkin / fall stuff out in September and it stays out until Christmas goes up.
I basically use the same stuff every year, but move it around a bit...
For me, it's mainly just adding a bit of fall color here and there...
I enjoy walking into a room and seeing bits of fall [and pumpkins!] tucked around...
And I do bring out some Halloween-y things come October...
Some years more than others...
This is a busy October for us, so for now I only have this cute vintage-looking sign that I picked up at World Market a few weeks back.
SO CUTE
And it has a count-down wheel too!

No comments: