Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lottie Scottie Update 015 - 2017

Here's a few more things we did to spruce Lottie up a bit -
I'll share more about the banner and chalkboard art soon - 
But in this post let's talk about some other little tasks that needed to be donw -
The little closet with the rounded wall is just a bit smaller than the first Scotty we bought, 
so we knew we had to make the most of the space – 
It stores our little [middle-o-the-night] portypotty but also has a place for jackets, etc. 
Craig added a wall on the curved edge [it was missing] after he re-wired the camper
 and I added a pop of color with one accent wall
Yes. 
This color is a bit different from the aqua spray paint that we’ve used so much! 
This color matches the kitchen trim from our oldest’s kitchen renovation 
that we’ve used a couple of other places in Lottie.  
 
I love the bright green rug that I cut to fit -
Made a pattern with newspaper first!
 
Craig had to re-build a couple of the shelves / hangers on the door – 
 PHOTO!
and I covered them in contact paper [yes – the mixed direction is on purpose, 
because I love wonky] for a little break in all that blue. 
I wanted to share a few more things we've worked on - 
We painted the Scotty logos and re-attached to the outside [there's one inside as well]

 Craig painted the hubcaps chrome and I painted the logo on them - 
we priced having them re-chromed and, HELLO! 
PRICEY.

We decided we didn't want to be concerned that someone would steal them
every time we stopped - lol


And I've got to say, with that black wheel, I love they way they look!

While Craig was cleaning the top I scrubbed down the rest of her - 
AMAZING what a good cleaning will do!
Craig placed the tag light on the back


 Scotty Logo DECAL --




No comments: