Monday, September 18, 2017

Lottie Scotty update.007 - 2017

We’ve had a couple of long weekends
 [albeit rainy and windy, thanks to Irma] 
to work on Lottie and we’ve been working fast and furious! 
We’re on a count-down after all – 
Some of you may not know that we’ve signed up to 
 attend a vintage camping show next month 
– see we’ve gotta get ’er done! LOL –
While I have been a crazy person painting every nook and cranny,
 Craig has been the spray-paint king! 
He’s taped and painted the front of our little fridge  
– also installed and framed it in! 
I LOVE IT!! 
[Note – there’s several places that I will need to be touched up / painted 
so we’re waiting until closer to the finish line to do that all at once --]   
 
He’s painted the fronts of the cabinet doors with spray paint 
 [it just seemed easier for us –] and I’m thankful he did 
and taped and painted the back of the cabinet doors 
– again, I love this little pop of color so much!! 
That little sign was hanging in Lottie when we bought her 
and it just seemed apropos to find a place for it to stay – lol – 
Here’s the paints we’re using - 
I'm interested to see just how many cans we go through 
before this is all said and done - 
 If we’re talking proportions of colors,
I’d say we’re mostly using white with blue 
with pops of red and green – 
We found a little red microwave that fits under the counter 
– and he framed that in as well. 
Again, LOVE IT. 
[He's building a drawer for the shelf above it to hold the trays we use while camping...
And also a door on the side so we can access the storage behind the microwave - ]
Since we will not have a stove in this little camper [I’ve NEVER used one of the gas stoves in any of our other campers –  I’m just skeered like that - ] this frees up space on the counter top to cook in my electric skillet. It’s going to work great for us –

He also painted the Scotty Logo - 
again, looks great on the white wall! 
More updates coming soon!!
- I can't wait to show you all the lights!!
[But have to say again... I'm really loving this Scotty logo! LOL]



No comments: