Saturday, August 19, 2017

Lottie Scotty Update No. 002-2017


Lottie is a 1971 Serro Scotty Highlander - 
 Let's take a look inside from when we first bought her -
While the cushions are in good shape, I do plan to recover them [we already have the fabric, so I hope to have this completed before the end of August. Hold me accountable!!
 
The table top is in great shape, so we will keep it, but we do have some plans to make it more user friendly - I'll be sure and share the details when we get to that!
I love that the top bunk is still intact!
Again, the browns and golds of the 70s are not our color choices....
We've already taken the stove and sink out -- I'm still a little undecided about that original light over the sink area - I'm thinking I want something just a little smaller -
And yes! We still have the curved wall that I loved in the first camper we bought!
 And, of course, the curtains will have to go - 
we'll have something a little lighter to match our 'new' cushions!
These 'inside' photos came from the advertisement to sell it  - 
They don't show the floor - but it is still in really good shape too, so it will stay for now - 
Onward to the first steps of making her ours!

No comments: