Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I've been to several

scrapbook gatherings in the past few weeks - and I mean, WOW, they have been back-to-back-to-back - but I've loved every minute of it! 
So I wanted to share a few of the pages I've been working on - 
Most of these were started at the Bella Blvd's She Loves Color Weekend 
and then completed at our annual Halloween Retreat 
or The Notorious Scrapoholics No Frills Weekend... 
These first two were taught by Amy Tan [Amy Tangerine with American Crafts] - so I finished them off with photos from Father's Day and that sweet smiling photo of KittyLou - lol.
They're perfect!
Next are some "monthly" pages from Stephanie's class - 
Love that we can do whatever we want with them and they're just right!!
First up - the July page - I used soem photos of MK that I grabbed off FB from last year's Veteran's Day with her gr-parents. This page worked so well wit these photos. 
[Loved that her mama caught her perfect little braids 
in the photo of her and her daddy.]
Next is the October page and of course I used photos from LAST year's Halloween crop - 
I'll probably go back and add a bit of journaling in the orange space...
And I'll surely be looking for a group photo of me smiling - ha!
Another fall page from Stephanie's classes - 
I used it to highlight our Thanksgiving fondue tradition.
Yum.
This last one is one I pulled together from stuff in my 'Fall' stash - It's my crazy family enjoying time together last fall. I"m loving that little tree border -- it's straight in real life - ha.
I've always got plenty of photos to work with...
But will be concentrating on mt Thankful travelers notebook these next few weeks...
I promise to share it soon!!

No comments: