Wednesday, October 12, 2016

This is still one of my favorite

 scrapbook layouts about fall -

 It's a tree in our neighborhood that I intentionally drive by during this time of year.
So beautiful.
Quote says: Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. 
Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every moment with love, grace, and gratitude. 
Here are few more fall favorites:
-- our skunk train ride in Northern California...
One of MK's first Halloweens...
I'm not above stealing photos from facebook...
And you should hear her now talking, about a witch's cackle...
I love seeing 'fall' when I'm out and about!
And, of course decorating a bit at home too!
And fall always brings the local fairs to town... and sweet memories of my mama sharing each year about how she saved the money she earned from picking cotton for her annual trips to the fair... and some new clothes too, of course. 
Ahhh, and one last one from California - using pocket pages... 
I'm still trying to get a handle on how to easily store and use all of those cute little cards... 
What's your method?

No comments: