Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I’ve had a box of ‘wooden’ slats

 
 [from blinds a neighbor tossed out] in a box for a few years now…
They were originally used to make crafty wall hangings at a family reunion a few years back… 
 
I was getting ready to toss them myself and then decided we could make a mini version of the pallet flags that are so 
trendy these days. 
 So I used the ever-trusty E-6000 glue to secure 
a couple of slates to the back 
[ you can see how, above]
and some of us joined together to make our own version. 
LOVE that I decided masking tape would be the simplest way to add some color 
[with WAY less mess.] 
LOVE that everyone put their own spin on their project. 
[Love the shower curtain from Khols that I bought to use as a square table cloth - lol.]
 
LOVE our group photo that shows our creativity. 
[LOVE this little family of mine.]

No comments: